10 Good Reasons to Test Your Seed
1. Farm input costs are high. Don't take unnecessary risks; let us help you make a practical business decision.
2. Healthy plants start beneath the ground. Qualified seed technologists will help you take the guesswork out of crop production. We have various tests that can help assess the effects of seed storage, premature ripening, mechanical damage, genetic makeup, etc.
3. Identify disease pressures that can affect seedling establishments and yield potential.
4. Mother Nature can be tricky. General weathering, frost damage, heat stress and many other environmental factors cause poor seed quality and can be evaluated through testing.
5. Are there any hitchhikers with your seed? We can analyze your seed to ensure unwanted weed seeds and crop kinds aren't present.
6. Who knew 1000 seeds could tell us so much? Seed weight is a valuable tool for determining drill rates, plant populations and seed quality by evaluating the 1000 kernel weight.
7. Chemical seed treatments and some additives promote germination. Let us help you make the right choices by determining what your seed issues are.
8. Prompt and accurate results assist you in evaluating your situation quickly. Do you need to buy more seed? Can you make more sales? Can you clean your seed?
9. Were you the only one to handle your seed from combine to drill? Mechanical damage, improper storage, putting seed in the wrong bin...we can help you ensure what your putting in the ground is exactly what you think it is.
10. Valuable documents such as a Seed Analysis Report from an accredited seed lab are vital tools in making important seed decisions.